New features for the MVS-8000G series include a built in simple DME on every keyer and optional internal format converters. The MVS-8000G is the latest evolution of the highly successful MVS-8000 family, as such it includes all the software features currently available on the MVS-8000A. Being part of this family renders it compatible with existing control surfaces.
The MVS-8000G series production switcher offers content producers previously unseen levels of performance, flexibility and integration. This multi-format production switcher builds on the success of the MVS-8000A and DVS-9000 systems and gives operators unrivalled multi-format performance for a production switcher.
- Multi-format capability — 1080i/60, 59.9 4, 50, — 1080p/30, 29.97, 25, 24, 23.976, — 720p/59.94, — 480i/59.94, — 576i/50
- 2-, 3- and 4-Mix/Effects configurations
- Layout free control panel
- Creative M/E functionality — Four full function keyers per M/E, — Multiple M/E Program out configurations, — 14 individual wipe pattern generators per M/E
- Independent M/E functionality — 4:3 / 16:9, Crosspoint Assignments and Bus Toggle on/off, — Snapshots, Keyframe and various setups
- Up to 80 inputs and 56 outputs (including 8 monitor outputs)
- Download SK6437953 MVS8000G (1.2 MB pdf)