The new FUJIFILM UA UA107x8.4 is the longest and widest 4K lens for Ultra HD Broadcast applications.
The UA107x8.4 delivers 4K optical quality which is a hallmark FUJINON "ZK series" of cine lenses. The optical quality is based on large diameter aspherical elements designed by their latest optical simulation system. Also, the lens achieves 4K UHD optical performance while suppressing image distortion due to a multi-group zoom system. Designed to produce 4K UHD performance from today's new 4K 2/3" Ultra HD cameras.
The UA107x8.4 covers the wide focal length from 8.4mm, the widest in its class, to 900mm in super telephoto, and meets the needs for 4K shooting in all scenes, such as relay broadcasting of sports and live broadcasting of concerts.
The UA107x8.4 employs the latest High Transmittance Electron Beam Coating (HT-EBC) resulting in richer colours and greatly improved blue response and transmittance. HT-EBC, coupled with Fujifilm's exclusive Aspheric Technology, reduces ghost and flare and increases light transmission.
The high resolution, high contrast, and high dynamic range of the UA107x will produce images that will impress. A proprietary anti-fogging design minimises lens fogging and reduces downtime due to moisture—a critical concern when shooting in all types of weather conditions.
- Achieved both highest magnifications* 107x and 4K optical performance
- 9-blade round iris enabling natural bokeh in images
- Featuring the popular optical stabilisation mechanism
- Equipped with 16bit encoder for virtual device
Model Name UA107x8.4BE
Focal Length 1x 8.4mm-900mm / 2x 16.8mm-1800mm
Zoom ratio 107x
Extender 1.7(8.4mm-340mm) 4.5(900mm)
Minimum object distance (M.O.D.) from front lens 3.05m
Object dimensions at M.O.D. (16 : 9 Aspect ratio)
- 1x 8.4mm 3053mm x 1717mm / 900mm 30mm x 17mm
- 2x 16.8mm 1594mm x 896mm / 1800mm 15mm x 9mm
Angular field of view (16 : 9 Aspect ratio)
- 1x 8.4mm 59°26’ x 35°35’ / 900mm 0°37’ x 0°21’
- 2x 16.8mm 31°52’ x 18°14’ / 1800mm 0°18’ x 0°10’
Size 258mm x 264mm x 610mm